Acceptance and Page Proofs
Each manuscript should be accompanied by a list of expert reviewers or researchers in the field. Provide at least three (2) suggested expert reviewers who are familiar with the research study and are willing to peer review the manuscript.
- Each manuscript will be reviewed by multiple experts in the field.
- The reviewers are asked to evaluate the scientific merit of the study and provide suggestions for revision or improvements in the manuscript.
- The Chief Editor will take the final decision about the acceptance and suitability of the manuscript for publication.
- If the Chief Editor requests for revisions, the authors must submit revised manuscripts within the designated time, and must contain an itemized list of all changes made as per the reviewers' suggestions.
Acceptance and Page Proofs:
- The Chief Editor will send notification about the acceptance of the manuscript or need for a revised version.
- All accepted manuscripts would be forwarded to the Publisher for setting up the page proofs as per the Journal style.
- Page proofs will be sent to the Correspondent Author by e-mail.
- Page proofs should be corrected and returned to the Publisher within 5 days after receipt.
- Author are fully responsible for mistakes or errors in their accepted papers.