Guidelines for Reviewers
1. Reviewers should read and comprehend our journal's publication ethics policy as well as the guidelines for submission documents.
2. Reviewers may decline an invitation to review a research work if they do not agree with the journal's ethics policy or if the work submitted for review is not relevant to their area of expertise.
3. Reviewers must keep the confidentiality of their work.
4. Reviewers should not try to identify the author of a research work that has been submitted for review and should keep their anonymity.
5. Reviewers should be able to communicate effectively with the editors and publisher.
6. If reviewers have any questions about the journal or its policies, they should contact the editors.
7. Reviewers should evaluate a piece of work honestly, rigorously, and objectively. In the review report, avoid using unprofessional or subjective language. Within 28 days of receiving the research work for review, the review report should be sent to the editor.
8. Reviewers should be prepared to go over the research work they previously reviewed. Within 28 days of receiving the research work for review, the review report should be sent to the editor.
9. Reviewers may make changes and report any ethical violations to the editors. The reworked papers of the author may be sent to them for reconsideration.