1. Authors should first register as new users in the OJS before uploading their manuscripts via the make a submission link. Manuscripts can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues.
2. Articles are sent to Editorial Board Members for double blind review based on their research areas.
3. After receiving review comments from two reviewers and reaching a consensus, the decision and comments are sent to the authors.
4. The articles can be fully acceptable or completely rejected, or they can be asked to make minor changes before being resubmitted after major revision.
5. When the authors' revised articles are received, they are forwarded to the editorial team for final approval.
6. Accepted articles are then typeset and proofread.
7. The authors first receive the Gally Proof of their articles, which are sent to them via email for any corrections that need to be made.
8. Following the completion of the editing and corrections, the corresponding author will be sent the Final Gally Proof (PDF) with doi, issue details, and page numbers for final approval.
9. The articles are sent for online publication and printing after the final corrections have been made.
10. In the event of any discrepancies, an Erratum will be published in the next issue.
ARAI Journal of Mobility Technolgy uses Open Journal Systems 188.8.131.52, which is open source software released under the open source GPL v2 license. It is made freely available to journals worldwide for the purpose of publishing Journals. This software is developed, supported, and freely distributed by the Public Knowledge Project.