About the Journal
The ARAI Journal of Mobility Technology is an online technical journal in automotive and related fields. To cater to the needs of professionals, academia, and industry and to further the dissemination of original research in all fields of automotive technology. It is published by ARAI in collaboration with BSP Books Pvt. Ltd.
One of the objectives of this Journal is to provide a platform for the publication of articles covering a wide range of automotive and its allied subjects. Manuscript published in this journal will receive very high publicity and acquire a very high reputation in the automotive and research communities.
This journal is open to all researchers worldwide for contribution and publication and it is targeted at scholars, academicians and professionals involved in the Automotive Industry.
- Free publication: No article processing charges for the first two years (Till 31st March 2023).
- Fair evaluation: Rapid and prompt processing of manuscripts, fair peer and editorial evaluation process.
- Wide benefits: Publishing in this journal provides authors with a wide range of benefits.
- Top editorial team: Excellent editorial oversight with the rapid review.
- Broad distribution: The broadest readership via global distribution, email alerts, and cross-referencing.
- Online access: All published articles are available online at the journal website up to abstract level
- DOI Listed: All articles made available online via DOI listing.
- High potential citation: Increased readership and citations via quality articles (TBA).
- Editorial corrections: Text, References and English corrections of articles are made by the Editors during the production process.
|Title||ARAI Journal of Mobility Technology|
|Abbreviation||ARAI J. Mobi. Tech.|
|Publisher||The Automotive Research Association of India, Pune|
|Editor-in-Chief||Dr. S. S. Thipse|
|Copyright||The Automotive Research Association of India, Pune|
|Publication format||Online & Print|
|Phone No.||(02135) 396685/ 630785|
|Address||The Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI), Survey No. 102, Vetal Hill, off Paud Road, Kothrud, Maharashtra - Pune - 411 038, India.|