1. The ARAI Journal of Mobility Technology is committed to meeting and keeping the highest ethical standards throughout the publication process and the information published.
2. Every contribution should be accompanied by a declaration that the article is unique and has not been previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
3. All articles submitted will be double-blind reviewed. Acceptance of articles is contingent on the review panel's recommendation and subsequent approval by the editor-in-chief.
4. Every article that is accepted will be copy-edited. The Editorial Board reserves the right to make any necessary text revisions in accordance with the journal style sheet and standard.
5. Every author will receive a free copy of the issue in which his or her paper appears.
6. The editor-in-chief along with advisory chairman is in-charge of deciding which articles should be published in the journal.
7. The editorial board will be guided by the journal's policies and bound by legal requirements regarding copyright infringement and plagiarism.
8. In making this decision, members of the editorial board will consult with one another and refer to the recommendations of the reviewers.